About
This blog is meant to record my readings and reflections from books. It is amazing how much books can teach or speak into your life!

Currently reading...
my own writings.. ;)

Reading list
Mister God, this is Anna
A Little Princess (thx FK!)
more Coelho's books
Tony Parson's books

Archives
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
October 2008
July 2011

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Zzam!! Talk about God hearing my prayers. Just typed the prev entry, then I went to check my yahoo for any email from sister Irene, and it's a rare thing for me to read the zjam bible study email because they always send me the email one day late. Well, since they sent me today's bible study, I thought I might just as well read... and wham! It spoke right to what I just prayed (italics in the prev entry):

ZJAM Bible Study
March 2, 2004

"So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with
armloads of blessing." - Psalm 126:6

When God calls us to do something great for Him, many times the cost to us and those around us is great. That is when we have to decide whether we're going to make that sacrifice to do God's will or whether we're just going to go do our own thing. This verse shows us that when we make that sacrifice, we're naturally going to feel heavy hearted because of the decision. However, that sacrifice won't go without reward. We will "come home laughing, with armloads of blessing." We reap what we sow. If we only put a little into it, we're only going to get a little back. However, if we put everything into it, we're truly going to be blessed! Surrender your all to God today and wait for His blessings to rain down. John 15:5 says, "I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing."

Woaa... God is indeed real, and He's really great!!! :D


posted by lil piggie at 10:38 PM

~~~*~~~