About
This blog is meant to record my readings and reflections from books. It is amazing how much books can teach or speak into your life!

Currently reading...
my own writings.. ;)

Reading list
Mister God, this is Anna
A Little Princess (thx FK!)
more Coelho's books
Tony Parson's books

Archives
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
October 2008
July 2011

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, March 19, 2004

Learnt two lessons from Day Sixteen: What Matters Most.
And it is most interesting:

Maths: Life minus love equals zero.

English: Love is spelt out as "T-I-M-E".

How true, especially the English lesson (sorry, I must favour English over Maths). Expensive gifts, sweet words, all these just can't compare to the good old classical spending time with someone you love. And let's not be narrow-minded into thinking about that special someone as the beloved. It applies to friends as well, and to family too. You may earn money, but you can't earn time. So when you give of your time, you're giving something precious and valuable which you will never get back in return. That is the extent of how love should be.

So now when I spend time with you, it goes to show how much I love you, and don't ask me why I bug you the whole day on your birthday, empty-handed! :p


posted by lil piggie at 12:23 AM

~~~*~~~